What is Webinar Marketing?
is using an online seminar to connect with a wider audience and promote your business. The term “webinar” comes from the words “web seminar”.
Most marketing webinars are lead generation tools that provide free, valuable information in the hope that participants will see the need to upgrade to paid products or services offered by that company.
Webinars are a different kind of lead magnet, with the potential to offer even more value and better leads than a downloadable checklist or ebook.
Webinars usually consist of a presentation followed by a Q&A session. Because they are a visual medium, webinars can help presenters connect quickly with participants. Most people will also grasp the information faster than if it’s just written down.
Companies use webinar marketing to:
Webinar Marketing Statistics
- Demonstrate products and services
- Expand on content published in a blog post
- Showcase their expertise
Before we dive in, let’s take a look at some statistics that show the benefits of webinar marketing for your business.
For example, did you know that, according to the Content Marketing Institute, 58% of marketers use webinars for promotion? And about 32% of them think webinar marketing will be critical to their success this year.
When you dig down into the webinar marketing statistics there’s even more data to show just how effective marketing with webinars can be:
- Webinars retain 40% of viewers’ attention, according to MakeSocialMediaSell.
- Between 20% and 40% of those who attend a webinar become qualified leads, says ReadyTalk.
- Between 2% and 5% of webinar attendees will buy something from you, says the Branded Solopreneur.
For more information click here