* Duration: 4 weeks/ 2-4 hours per week
* Free online course
* Start date: Self-paced
Information Technology (IT) changes the manner and scope in which businesses operate and compete. Innovations in IT have led some businesses to flourish, while others have faltered due to massive changes brought by this industry. IT is notoriously hard to manage. The challenge of managing IT is ensuring that the intended changes and innovations are realized, and the unintended ones are kept under control. This course will cover basic concepts of information technology management.
What will you learn:
- Competing with IT;
- Managing digital networks and security;
- Making sense of the evolving IT landscape;
- Developing software and managing projects;
- Managing crowd innovation;
- Social and ethical aspects of IT.
For more info click here