* Duration: 2 weeks/ 3 hours per week
* Free online course
* Start date: 21 May 2018
Coaching is a challenging practice which involves applying a range of techniques to get the best out a team. On this course, you’ll get an introduction to coach-centred and player-centred coaching principles and evaluate the differences between them. You’ll analyse the impact of using coach-centred and player-centred approaches on player development and performance.
What will you achieve:
- Identify the differences between coach-centred and player-centred coaching;
- Explain the differences between the art and science of coaching;
- Investigate the impact of a coach- or player-centred approach on player development and
- Apply player-centred coaching principles to enhance player/team performance.
For more info click here