* Duration: 4 weeks/ 3-5 hours per week
* Free online course
* Start date: 29 May 2018
Companies today are constantly having to adapt and redefine their strategies due to the impact of technology and globalization. To be a leader in the future means you need to be able to change, adapt, and innovate. The Three Box framework is a method and toolkit designed to help organizations appropriately allocate their time and resources to implement transformational business models. This course will teach you how to accelerate the success of innovations in your own company. The course is organized into four modules, where each concept is taught using a series of videos and illustrative examples to help deepen your understanding.
What will you learn:
- Module 1 Strategy is Innovation: Understand the Three Box framework and see examples of it in
- Module 2 Strategic Intent: Understand how to set long-term strategic direction that can provide
context for employees to brainstorm and identify Box 3 breakthrough ideas;
- Module 3 Core Competencies: Understand what core competencies are and how they can be leveraged
in Box 3 innovation ideas;
- Module 4 Box 3 Ideation: Explore Reverse Innovation through a series of examples.
For more info click here