* Duration: 7 weeks/ 3-4 hours per week
* Free online course
* Start date: 21 March 2018
In this course you will learn the tools and techniques to become a data-driven or “evidence-based” manager. You will learn the process of reframing a business question as a data question, reasoning about what data might be of assistance and how to obtain it, integrating and cleaning the data, performing the analysis, deriving and communicating insights from the analysis, and building the managerial culture to operate in this way and create competitive advantages from enterprise data.
This course is unique in the sense that it aims squarely at the needs of a manager in an analytically focused enterprise by providing both a hands-on introduction to the concepts, methods and processes of business analytics as well as an introduction to the use of analytics as the basis for creating a competitive advantage.
What will you learn:
- Key analytic technologies and techniques, e.g. predictive modeling and clustering, and how these can
play a role in managerial decision making;
- How to effectively manage the analytical processes and use the results of these processes as the basis
for making informed, evidence-based decisions;
- How companies can use analytics as the basis for creating value.
For more info click here