* Duration: 3 weeks/ 5 hours per week
* Free online course
* Start date: 05 March 2018
The course has been approved for distance-learning continuing professional development (CPD) by the Royal College of Pathologists (RCPath): for 15 CPD credits.
What topics will you cover?
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Sanger sequencing
- Southern blotting
- Multiplex ligation probe amplification (MLPA)
- Array comparative genomic hybridisation (array CGH)
- Fluorescent in situ hybridisation (FISH)
- Quantitative fluorescent PCR (QF-PCR)
- Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping and genome wide association studies (GWAS)
- The extraction and analysis of cell free fetal DNA, including non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT).
For more info click here